So lately Colt has been saying some of the funniest things. He's with me most of the time and I don't think it's stuff I say so I wonder where does he get the things he says? For example he will tell me something and it doesn't really matter what it is but then he will add "my dad told me that" or if he is with someone else "my mom told me that" most of the time it makes no sense so it always makes me laugh. My most favorite right now is "I am just fine" he says it when I am least expecting it and even if I shouldn't laugh because it's totally inappropriate I can't help it. We will be sitting down to eat dinner and I will tell him to come and he will look at me and in his sweet little voice with his cute little innocent face he says " no, I am just fine" We were kneeling down for prayers last night and I told him to come and he says it again "no, I am just fine" I could not help but laugh. One of those things that catches you off guard. I've come to expect it when we eat or when I want him to do something he doesn't want to but the prayers was the first.
Tallin on the other had will use these super big words and I sometimes wonder if he even knows what the mean or if he just likes saying them. 98% of the time he does use them in correct sentences. We were playing a game, hide and go seek in the dark, and I scared him really good and he says "Mom you frightened me" frightened really? What 5 year old says that. Another one he was on the phone with his grandma Kim and he says he is going to be courageous like batman. So funny I love my kids, life would be pretty boring without them..
6 comments:
I am way excited that you started a blog. I kept checking Justins blog to see if you had started a blog yet. I am excited to see what is going on with you guys. So are you looking at moving? Is Jason working for the same company? It was good to hear from you.
Oh they are so cute! I miss you guys so much! I wish i could quit school and come live with you guys! I hope you guys are doing great! Love ya!
Jen I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you guys through this. Those boys are so adorable. You know, Hilary used the do the same thing with words that Tallin is doing. I guess I was never that imaginative. Anyway, I love and miss you guys. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon!
How cute! Your boys make me laugh! It doesn't surprise me that they are super smart! Glad you started this so I can keep up. I'm not very good at facebook. Hope you are hanging in there with the single mom bit. It will be really worth it when you guys are all together again.Love you guys!
Hi Jennifer, Tallin and silly willy Colt love your blog the pictures are great because those kids are so dang cute and I love being able to check it out on those days when I'm missing all of you. Hope your little family is reunited soon, tell JaSON hi and that I am proud of him and I love him. I love you all very much. G.Vonna Mom
We miss you guys! Hope you are doing well! We think of you lots and will be glad when you're all together again too. Love ya bunches!
Post a Comment