Friday, September 4, 2009

All my bags are packed....


I am almost ready to go.
The boys are asleep, and it is now quiet and lonely. I really haven't liked night time much since January when Jason started working out of town. Tonight I am a little more hopeful and happy, because my nights of being alone are almost over. Only three more nights to be exact. We meet Jason in El Paso Sunday then we will all fly out together on Monday. We are driving to El Paso to leave our car with the storage stuff so it can all come together with the movers. Then Miami Florida here we come!!!! I am so excited and so happy. I can't wait to be a family again, I am not even sure how that's going to be j/k. It does feel like it's been forever. It hasn't all been bad being a "single mom" I've grown a lot, accomplished some goals, became a little more independent and stonger. All these things I could have done with Jason being with me (which is always better) but because he was gone it forced me a little more. I am proud of myself, Jason and the boys for all holding it together and I believe coming out stronger. I know our Heavenly Father has been there for us every step of the way and we have been blessed.

Tallin is a little worried about school. He asked this morning if the kids in Florida would be starting school when he got there and I told him they already started, he got pretty upset because he doesn't want to start when they have already started. But he adjusts well and makes friends really easy so I am hoping things go smoothly. Tomorrow is his last day of school here and I think he is just a little sad, but I know he will be OK.
I can't wait to start our new adventure in Miami and have my wonderful Husband back! Beaches, sun and fun!

7 comments:

Lissa said...

Thanks for the well wishes on my job. I am so excited that you get to be back together with Jason! Bryce and I were apart for 10 days this spring while he started his job in Omaha and I finished work in Utah. IT SUCKED! I can't imagine being apart and with kids, you are so brave! And P.S. I hate being alone at night too. I don't sleep well:)

Astle Family said...

Yah!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope all goes well with the move and finding a place- good luck!!!

Brooke said...

Oh Jen I am excited you guys can be together again too. That has been a long ole haul. And I hate sleeping at night by myself too {I leave the lights on all night!} Good luck with the move. Can't wait to hear all the new adventures!

Heather said...

We're so happy that you're going to be together again, but we're going to miss having you so close! We love you guys!

Joanna said...

such a sweet post jen! i loved it. your attitude during the whole being apart time was just amazing. i'm so happy to hear that it is all over for the both of you - and the boys.

can't wait to hear about all the fun times you'll be having there in miami. be sure to take lots of pictures for us who may never get to see it...unless you stay put there for a while and we can come visit.

you are darling.

The Lichlyter's said...

good luck guys. We wish you the best. you guys deserve it. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Take lots of picks of beautiful miami.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Oh, I wish you guys the very best! Tell Tallin although we are so so sad that you guys will be so far, we will be crossing our fingers that things go well for him in his new school! Good Luck guys!