I can't believe my baby is almost seven months old. He is so much fun. He is so sweet and has a huge personality. He loves his brothers. He is so busy. He is crawling. He is pulling himself up on things and yells at his brothers. I don't know what I would do without him. He is so small and keeps me on my toes all day. I can't imagine what he is going to be like as a toddler.
4 comments:
He could not be ANY cuter! And where did you get that little sweater he is wearing?! I LOVE it!
OH what a darling little man!! Why do they have to keep growing??
I am glad you are up and running your blog out there! I love to see all of these pics of your boys...what sweeties :)
He is so very cute. And I can sure see that he is a boy in those eyes of his. :) Hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment