
I finally did it. I started a blog yeah for me :) I am actually really excited. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but haven't been able to because I haven't had the right computer to do it. On Friday my sweet friend Aja came over and sold me a laptop I LOVE IT! The first thing I did was grab my camera and download my pics. So I was officially ready to start a blog. It will encourage me to take more pics and the boys will love that.
I hope everyone had a good Valentines day. Ours was good considering it was just me and the boys. We ordered a heart shaped pizza and watched the movies they got in their Valentines bag Friday night. Then Saturday we just hung out and went to the mall and got Tallin a few new school clothes. It was a good day. I wish Jason would have been here with us then it would have been prefect.
Jason is enjoying Boston and doing very well there. We don't know when or where (officially) we will be going so we are just trying to make the most of this time. I think I do a pretty good job and keeping the boys entertained while he is away. I am just happy to be home with them and I am really enjoying it. But I can't wait to be all together again. Tallin always says if he had a wish it would be that we could all be together again in the same house. It kind of breaks my heart but he is still doing so good. We have a calender that has the days he gets to come home and visit, everyday we mark off the day so they can see as it gets closer and closer to when we comes home they love it and get really excited when its 1 to 2 days before. I think it helps. Colt especially loves the calender he goes to it every day and points to the day Jason comes and says "that's the day dad comes". This time will go fast and then we will be together again. I am so thankful that he gets to come home every other weekend even if it a short visit. Once it's all said and done it will be worth it.
I hope everyone is doing good. I will try hard to keep this updated and fun!
5 comments:
Yay!! I am so excited you started a blog...and that you got a new computer! How are things going? We need to chat!
Yeah !!! sweet blog, we are so excited to see you here. It takes some time to get it, with adding pics and friends and family list stuff, but it really is a great way to keep an eye on everyone, with pictures. our blog is dtmontgomeryfamily.blogspot.com leave me a comment so I know you found it. love ya!!! you are an awesome mom, !!! give those boys a hug for us.
Yay! I'm glad you started a blog and that you got a new computer. We can't wait to see tons of pictures of you guys!
Jen, your blog looks awesome- great job!!! I love your family picture!!! I'm so excited that you got the new computer- blogging will be so fun!
Your background is super cute, as are your family photos. I am excited to keep updated on your life now too!
It's hard having daddy away for so long and for so many days...makes you better appreciate when he is around, right? Hang in there!
Post a Comment