Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Teishas Baby Girl


Hey everyone my friend Teisha had her baby today and since she is stuck in the hospital I thought I would post some pics of Brooklyn for her friends and family to see. She is so cute and it makes me want a baby so bad :) Teisha is doing well and looks GREAT. Jaden and Landon are doing good too I think they are going to love their new little sister. It will be so awesome for her to have 2 big brothers to watch over her and protect her. I am excited for them. But I still can't believe how tiny she is. Brooklyn Astle she weighed 5 lbs 13 oz, 18 3/4" long. So sweet! Good Luck guys we love you!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Jen- Thanks for letting me know!! I am totally copying these pics and posting it on mine so my family will get to see her. I bet it was so much fun to hold Brooklyn. I bet it made you a little baby hungry!!! I am totally jealous that you got to hold her. Teisha is truly lucky to have a friend like you - thanks so much for being there for her!!!