Thursday, September 10, 2009

We made it!!!


Well we made it... Miami is beautiful and so far I LOVE it! I haven't taken many pictures yet because we have been pretty busy. But I wanted to do a quick update. We got here Monday night. We flew out of El Paso Monday morning and it was a long day. The boys did great and it was so nice to have Jasons help with all the traveling. Tuesday we went and looked a couple places to live but didn't really like any. Tuesday night I got a hold of a Realtor and he took us around Wednesday morning and we found a place to live. We are just renting for a while then we will see what happens from there. We are still working out a few details but hopefully we will have everything settled and ready to move in when our stuff gets here next week. We found a condo that we LOVE it's so nice and in a really cool area. We can walk to everything. There is shopping, restaurants and Tallins school is all right there and I am way excited about it. Here is a pic of the building. They are all high rises and the boys are really excited about the elevators!

I will take more pictures in the next few days. I am still trying to get used to the time difference ugh!

11 comments:

The Lichlyter's said...

We are so happy for you guys. Miami looks beautiful. I see a visit in my future. Miss you guys. Good luck. See you soon.

Astle Family said...

Look at those handsome pilots!!! It looks amazing! Good luck with the condo- hopefully all goes well! Can't wait to see more pics!

Jace and Cadence said...

WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST!!!

Jenn said...

So glad you made it safe, and you are with your husband again, oh and a little jelous, or ALOT! 2 more weeks, and we are moving out with Kayde:) I can't wait! Good luck with everything!!!

Lissa said...

How exciting! Good luck with the house hunting and enjoy those high-rise buildings in the mean time.

Whitings said...

Congratulations guys!! I LOVE your condo complex! How fun!! And it sounds great with everything walking distance!!

Heather said...

Glad you made it there safely, especially with those little ol' pilots. So cute. We're happy you found a place so quickly! Take care!

Katlyn Papa said...

Looks amazing! How fun to have an elevator up to your house! You two boys are soooo lucky! We are glad you made it and are all together now!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

glad you made it safe and sound! Keep the pictures coming!

Rusty and Ashley said...

I am so glad you guys are together finally! I am excited for the chance (if Rusty goes back to Miami) to hang out! It will be so fun to get to hang out and walk around. Sorry I didn't get in touch with you before you left, the moving and everything was a tad bit hectic. Sounds like all is going great though! Hopefully I will see you soon!

Kendall said...

yea for being in Florida!