Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3D Glasses and Sad-a-light



It's been a few days since I posted last so I thought I would share these great pictures of our cool 3D glasses. I know my cool glasses are super crooked, we were in a hurry to take the picture. We went and watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was a really cute movie. We love going to the movies and we are really excited for Where the Wild Things Are movie to come out this weekend. Tallin has been reminding us all week that it comes out this weekemd, he can't wait.

The other day we were talking about Satellites. Tallin was asking how they work ect. Then Colt got really concerned and asked but what about the happy lights.. lol I died laughing he was so serious. I love how little minds work. Happy-lights, Sad-a-lights.
I LOVE MY KIDS!!

2 comments:

Hi Lary said...

OH my gosh I miss you guys! And they both look so big! they need to stop growing! I love you guys!

Astle Family said...

Jen, love the pics! That is too funny about Colt! I love that kid!!! I think everytime I hear that word I will think about him and happy-lights:)!!!