Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Handsome Boys!!

We got the boys pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE how they came out. They look so good. My sweet handsome boys, I LOVE them so much.












10 comments:

Adrianne*Dustin*Kellen*Katie said...

Your boys are ADORABLE! They are such an amazing combination of both you and Jason.

Kendall said...

Oh, Jennifer--they are absolutely adorable! I love the pictures! They turned out so great! They are getting so big!

Astle Family said...

WOW- What handsome studs they are!!! The pics turned out so good- I love them all! Man, just looking at those pictures makes me miss them soooo much!!!

Niki said...

The serious one of Tallin makes him look about 13! Very handsome boys.

Joanna said...

All I can say is, watch out, the ladies are going to love your boys when they hit highschool age. ;)
Teach them young that girls aren't worthy of them until they are return missionaires. hee hee.

Hi Lary said...

seriously? These are so cute! I miss you guys!!!

Heidi said...

They are so super cute! We miss seeing you guys!

Rusty and Ashley said...

It's crazy how big they are since I saw them last! Tallin is so Cluff to me it's crazy! Handsome boys for sure!

wackywilsons said...

It looks like they actually had fun taking the pics! Who does that! They are so stinkin' cute and handsome and preppy and well groomed..and all of the above. Good job mama.

Tammy said...

They ar the most nadsome boys ever, what light in thier eyes!! Oh miss you guys. sure love ya!!
oh by the way you and jas are awesome parents.