
We are having another little baby. We are so excited, especially the boys. Colt is so happy that he is going to be a big brother. I am due Aug 4th which seems like forever away. We can't wait!! The boys really want a baby sister, I am actually a little worried that if it's a boy they might be devastated.
Tallin has been asking a ton of questions about babies and how its going to get out of my tummy. So far he has been OK with the answers "the doctors just help" and "sometimes they have to cut the tummy" but everyday he ask for a little more detail. I don't know how much to tell him he's only six!!
We are hoping the rest of the pregnancy goes well and we have a healthy baby boy or girl :)
14 comments:
Congrats!!!!! I hope it is a girl, they are so fun!
Congratulations Guys!! I pray that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. And maybe you will go one day past your due date and have the little one on my birthday, the 5th. :-)
YAAAAAY! Oh a little girl would be so fun for your boys. You know they would just eat her up! Whatever it is we hope it's healthy and the pregnancy goes great. Love you!
Congrats How Exciting. Girls are so much fun. I hope this is a girl!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Yay!!! That is so funny about Tallin! I miss those boys!!! They are going to be so cute with the new one.
Congratulations to all of you! We will be pulling for a girl, but as you know boys are so much fun too!
Tawni has been dying for me to tell you that I am also expecting and I am due Aug 14. I hope everything goes well for you...Congrats!
Sam and I are excited for you guys! I hope you are starting to feel better. I will cross my fingers AND toes for you.
Congrats!Hope you are feeling well!
Jen and Jason, we are so happy - well I will tell Russell when he gets home, and he will be as happy as I am for you I'm sure. ;)
Oh yes, your family needs a darling little princess.
This is fabulous news! I know you have wanted this for a long time and I am thrilled for you. I look forward to hearing the gender - oh that's forever away!
Congrats! I thought I had heard you were pregnant! Good luck with the pregancy and answering all those questions!
I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to comment on your exciting news! I am so, so happy for you! I hope you get your little girl---but if not I have three girls just the right age!!!
Congrats again! We really are excited for you. When is your first appointment? Also, my friend said that she was feeling big so much earlier with her 2nd baby than her 1st and she went in last week and she is actually having twins.... Not that I wish you have twins... but... that would be crazy!
Post a Comment