Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas in Wyoming


We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent it in Evanston Wyoming with Jasons family. It was great to see everyone and spend time with family. The boys loved playing with everyone, especially their little cousin Koy.

Christmas morning was a blast this year. As the boys are getting older, they are so much fun. They were so excited to see what Santa brought them.

Of course the SNOW! We loved having a white Christmas. Tallin wanted to be playing in the snow the whole time. Colt would go play for a minute but wasn't quite as excited about it as Tallin. Dinner Christmas Eve was at this place in a park, outside of it was a lake that is frozen over. People were playing on it and Tallin could not wait to get out there on it. Lucky for him, his Uncle Sam took him out to play on it. Colt went too and didn't last very long but I think Tallin would have stayed out there all night if he could and it was soooooooo cold.

We had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years. We are looking forward to 2010!

4 comments:

Hi Lary said...

That was so fun! I miss you guys so much already! Although I am super jealous that you get to be in Miami! The warmth would be so great right about now!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Janet told me how you guys were all going to be together for Christmas. Thats so cool! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! When are you guys coming back this way?

Enjoy the Journey said...

Ok, seriously your boys are way too cute! Glad your Christmas was fun and with family.

Joanna said...

I am happy to hear you had a nice, white Christmas spent with Jason's family. Their faces are as happy as can be in these pictures. Santa did treat them well.