
Ok so we are having another BOY!! I am actually really excited. I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed but it passed quick. He is healthy and looks great! I can't wait to go buy stuff for him. The boys are excited too. I thought Tallin would be a little disappointed but he really wasn't the only thing he was sad about was the fact that I am still going to be the only girl and doesn't feel that its fair to me.
I don't have any idea what we are going to name this poor child though. Jason wants Roper but that's not going to happen. If anyone can think of any cute boy names send them this way please!
There is only one little problem right now is I have Placenta Previa which is "a complication of pregnancy in which the placenta grows in the lowest part of the womb (uterus) and covers all or part of the opening to the cervix." I am not worried about this right now because it can move up and I feel pretty confidant that will so does the doctor. They will do another ultrasound at 28 weeks to check it. Most of the time the placenta will move up. If not then we will deal with it from there.
The other two little munchkins are doing great. Tallin was a little sick for a bit with ear infections but now he back to his bubbly little self. He started basketball at the YMCA here, it will be interesting to see how it goes. He is really excited though and made a basket at his last practice which he was really excited about. I can't wait to see him get better and do good. Colt started soccer and has fun with it. All he wants to do is kick the ball into the goal, he could care less what the coach is telling him what to do. But he has only had one practice so it should get better. He loves it and he sure can kick the ball!!! We have been busy and having fun. Can't wait to add this third little boy to the family!
11 comments:
Welcome to the BOY CLUB!
You are going to love it!!!
Congrats!! I didn't even know you were having another baby. We need to catch up it has been way to long. Send me your number and I will call you sometime. It has been way, way, way to long!!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm actually nervous that I might have a girl because I already know the drill with having a boy. You are going to be an ol' pro. :-)
If you don't like Roper, what about Rider?
Well I think Tallin's worrying about you being the only girl lacks merrit. Jason acts like a girl all the time. You can tell Tallin to stop worrying. haha. Congrats!!
Hm, wonder if the previous comment came from Justin or Sherrie? Anyway, we are super excited for you. Congrats and we love you guys!
We are so excited for you! I would LOVE three boys. I would rather have a houseful of boys than have to raise a teenage girl....I'm already scared! haha I love getting baby name ideas from looking at family history. A lot of "old" names are coming back around (people naming babies after grandparents etc) so that's a great place to start. Then it means something as well as being a name you love!
Wow Congrats! Boys Boys Boys. At least you know they will always protect you. Mommas Boys are Great!. Good Luck
Names lets see cute ones I have heard lately is
Brigham call him Brig. and
Noah
Congrats!!! I'm super excited for you guys!
Oh, I am so happy for you guys! You have very cute boys so you won't go wrong there.
Hope the placenta previa works itself out.
Congrats Jen!
Congratulations on having another little boy! Yay! We need good, solid, strong boys to come to the earth during this time. Thank you for supplying them : )
Good luck with the PP! I'm sure it will be fine-positive thinking (which it sounds like you already are)! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment