We had a great Easter. At the Miami Seaquarium here they did a big Easter celebration so I took the boys to that on Saturday which was a blast. I got a couple of pictures there with my phone but they are kind of blurry. I forgot my camera which I was really upset about, so I had to make do with what I had. They had all kinds of rides and an Easter egg hunt. The boys had a blast. Tallin was so good with Colt, looking out of him on all the rides since they wouldn't let me on anything because I am pregnant. They weren't big rides though. They had so much fun it was great to see them have such a good time.



I was going to post more picture but they are all so blurry, sorry. The Seaquaruim is set up against the ocean and the view is beautiful the picture I tried to take doesn't do it justice but I wanted to post it anyways.
We colored eggs Friday night with Jason. The boys love coloring eggs! Sunday morning they woke up to their Easter baskets full of goodies. They got The New Super Mario Bros game for the Wii, which is a lot of fun and a few other things like, new water bottles (they love having their own water bottles) Mighty Beans, some bubbles and some other little goodies. We spent the day listening to Conference cooking and eating and just hanging out together. We missed family a ton and hope everyone also had a great Easter.
3 comments:
Those pics are cute! Wow, what a day they got to have on Sat! That is so cool- not only an easter egg hunt, but all the fun rides! Love it!!! Glad you guys had a great Easter! Miss you guys- especially during conference time!
Those little guys are getting too big too fast! We miss you!
Looked like you had a great time on the East coast!
Post a Comment