I know those aren't the best pictures so I will be posting more soon. I need to get the rest off my camera I just wanted to get something posted for now. So till next time, enjoy!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Welcome Sawyer South Hall!!
Baby Sawyer is here!! Weighing in at whomping 9lbs6oz 20.5 inches long. Big Boy! He is very healthy and such a good baby. I still can't get over how cute he is and how sweet he is. The boys are so sweet and can't get enough of their little brother either. Colt loves being a big brother and can't wait to teach him to somersault. Tallin is always kissing him and wanting to hold him. He is sleeping good and eating pretty good. I feel so blessed to have three healthy, sweet, cute boys. I love them all so much and couldn't be more grateful!






I know those aren't the best pictures so I will be posting more soon. I need to get the rest off my camera I just wanted to get something posted for now. So till next time, enjoy!
I know those aren't the best pictures so I will be posting more soon. I need to get the rest off my camera I just wanted to get something posted for now. So till next time, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh Jen he is precious and so are the big brothers, we miss you so much. congratulations
You look great and so do your boys! I would love 3 boys, so here's to hoping:) What a blessing to have such a good, sweet baby. I bet you guys are just eating him up.
AHHH they are all so so cute! PS no one should look that great after having a baby! :)
What handsome studs you have!!! Congrats! He is adorable! I so want to meet this little sweetheart!!!
So cute Jen. Congrats!
He is a doll! So excited for you guys. I can't believe he was that big, good job girl! Love you guys.
Jen, he is beautiful! I am so glad that everything went smoothly! I cannot believe he was so big! I hope you are doing ok. I will call and chat with you this week sometime.
Oh it makes me want to cry because I go to hold Colt so fast...It feels like it's already been forever! He is adorable and they are all so handsome! You look great too!
Welcome to the fam little Sawyer. He is adorable Jen! All your boys are so stinking cute! Ho-pe you feeling good! Sure love you all and miss you guys too!
Oh, he is so precious! We miss you all! And I love the name :) Good job, Jen.
Awe, he is so very handsome! I love him! You have an adorable family you guys! Love you all!
What a another handsome little man and his name brings tears to my eyes! Good job you two parents...he is a blessed little man to come to your home with where he will be raised and loved by "goodly parents" and great big brothers! Glad he is here and hope you are feeling good Jen. Sure love you all!
Post a Comment