Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holy Cow!

Can you believe it? I am actually updating this thing. It's about time huh? Well here's what happened, my computer crashed or something and was down for a long time. I got it back about a month ago and with the holidays and everything else I just haven't updated. Now it's been forever and there is no way I am going to post everything that has gone on so you are going to get tidbits of this and that. HA!

Lets start off with Sawyers blessing. It was beautiful. We had family come to town and we had a really good time. We went to the Salt Lick here, it is a BBQ place that is fabulous!
I got mastitis that weekend and was pretty worn down so I didn't get many pictures. I really regret that now, I really wish I would have gotten more of the blessing day.




Tallin and Colt both had their first days of school. Tallin is doing AWESOME in school and reading soooo good. I am so proud of him. He's gotten a lot of awards like the blue jay award which is for being an all around good kid, PE super star, Music Note award, and lots of golden tickets. The school even sent home a packet to put him in Talented and Gifted kids. I am most amazed at how well he is reading, he even reads chapter books which he is very proud of himself for.
Colt is really enjoying school this year. He is excited to go every morning and is really happy when we pick him up. He is making good friends and learning quite a bit too. It's been so good for him to be in school.



My sister got married and it was AMAZING! So happy for her. We went to Colorado in September for the wedding and had a great time. The boys looked so handsome in their outfits.












Christmas was great! Jasons little sister Hilary got married and it was also amazing. Hil made a very beautiful bride. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but it was kind of crazy and really cold, I was busy trying to keep the baby warm. Anyways we went to Wyoming and Utah then to Arizona where to spent Christmas. The wedding was at the Logan Temple and it was COLD!! We had a great time though and the boys got to play in the snow!
On the drive from Wyoming to Arizona we hit some black ice and that was so so so SCARY. We spun around 4 or 5 times and ended up stuck on the side of the road really really close to a really big, steep, ravine. We had a tow truck get us out but we were all OK and so was the car, I am very thankful for that. I am also very thankful that I don't have to drive in the snow :)
My Camera died when we got to Arizona so I didn't get any pictures there.






We are doing great! Sawyer is growing and is so much fun. He's got two little bottom teeth coming in and is trying to crawl. I can't believe how fast he is growing and just wish he would slow down a little bit. The boys LOVE playing with him especially making him laugh. I love his little smile. I love the way he watches Tallin and Colt and just takes it all in, it is just so cute! Colt just can't seem to get enough of him either it's really sweet.







OK now that I am some what caught up I promise to keep this thing updated! Hope everyone is doing amazing!

7 comments:

thOtherMom said...

What a beautiful family!! Your boys are SOOOOO cute!! It's amazing to me how much Talin looks like Colin! Gotta love genetics!

Love ya!
Aunt Pat

Kendall said...

Yea for an update! I love all the pics and being able to see what you have been up to! I cannot believe how red Sawyers hair is! I can't wait until we get a chance to get together againg....someday!

Lisa said...

Your family is so darling!! loved the update!

Lauren said...

WOW!!! Sawyer looks like Jason in those pictures :) Super cute!

Astle Family said...

Jen! What a great update! I love all the pics!!! The boys are sooo cute- We miss them and you two of course :)! I love the blessing pictures- such a cute family pic!

Rhett said...

Good lookin' family! Thank goodness for kids' mom's! :)

Brittany said...

I cannot get over how dang cute your family is. We miss you guys!