Saturday, January 29, 2011

Smores anyone?



It was pretty chilly here a couple of weeks ago so for family home evening we built a fire and made smores! The boys thought it was pretty cool.

Sawyer just keeps growing and growing! He is sitting up on his own now and loving it. Especially in the bath and when he gets to sit and watch Barney (hey it makes him happy)


I just thought that these pictures of the boys all playing (or watching Tallin play) the computer are so stinkin cute!



Sawyer likes Diet Pepsi or playing with the can anyways, I think the cold feels good on his little teeth.

We are LOVING Austin. It is such a great city. We have made some great friends, our ward is awesome and we are just really liking it here. Life is great!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Man, those smores look great! Wish I had some right now...The boys are all adorable. I wish I could see Sawyer again to kiss those cheeks of his! We miss you guys and hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

How fun! And it really is cute how great friends your boys are.

Hilary Sheets said...

they are so awesome! I want some smores!!! We miss you guys!

Lissa said...

Seriously love the pictures of all of them looking at the computer! What fun little buddies. Cute, cute boys

Tonja said...

We are so glad y"all are here :)