I am trying to shut my brain off so I can get some sleep so I can get up bright and early and drive to Phoenix. I am having trouble doing that tonight so I will update everyone on what is going on with us which I warn you isn't much.
Jason was here for the weekend it had been almost 3 weeks since he was here last. He came Thursday afternoon we had told Tallin that he was coming Friday so we could surprise him. Jason was there to pick him up from school cute little Tallin was really excited to see him it was really cute. We spent the day just hanging out. I have been trying to teach Tallin to ride his bike without training wheels so he had to show his dad how good he was getting.
We got to go out on a date Friday night. It was so nice to spend some time with him we haven't been out in a while, when he is here it is so short and it's usually just Sunday and Monday so those are kind of weird days to go out so it was nice. We went and watched He's Just Not That In To You. I have to say I didn't really like it. I don't know if it was because I was expecting so much from it. I have been wanting to see it forever but it just didn't live up to my expectations. Saturday though we took the boys to see Bedtime Stories and I LOVED it. It was so cute Tallin really liked it and was laughing pretty much the whole time which was fun. I love seeing my boys laugh. We also took them to a Teppan Grill like Benihanas but not as good ;) We have taken them once before and they have been asking to go back since so we went it was a lot of fun. Colt was just in awww watching the guy cook. I think it was the best they had been all day. It was a really good weekend with him and we miss him already!
He is now back in Chicago at the second part of BMS (Business Management School) I think that's what that stands for I could be wrong. That is for 2 more weeks. Hopefully in the next week we will have some definite answers on where we are going to be for sure and when we will be moving. I can hardly wait to find out. I am really trying to be patient but I am ready to know and get on with it. He is doing so good though I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband. He is so hard working and so good at what he does. He is so good to me and the boys. I know this hasn't been easy for him I complain about being here with the boys by myself but I would much rather be here with them then out all alone without them. I am exicted that he is back at BMS with friends so at least he is not alone. Hopefully between all the classes and work he will have a little fun these next 2 weeks he deserves it.
I am headed to Phoenix tomorrow for Tallins spring break. I am super super excited but not looking forward to the drive hopefully the boys will be good. They have been fighting like crazy lately so they may end up walking ;) I will take lots of pics and post when Jason gets back again. He took the laptop with him. Oh yea he gets a whole week off after these 2 weeks I can't wait!
I have been potty training Colt. I have been talking to him about it for while now but he just hasn't wanted too at all no interest and I believe until they are interested it's not really going to happen or it will be a big power struggle for months and months that is just my theory though. But one of my goals while Jason was gone was to get Colt potty trained. Anyways we were at Wal Mart about a week and a half ago and we went down the aisle with the pottys and stuff and he decided he wanted one so I let him pick one out along with some big boy underwear. So we have been working on it for about a week and he is pretty much potty trained he is doing so good. He has a little trouble with #2 but he is getting that too. He doesn't have any accidents tells me when he needs to go if we are out and about. Wakes up dry gets up from bed and uses the potty. He is well on his way and he is soooooo proud of himself. I am pretty proud of him too. He couldn't wait for Jason to get here so he could tell him what a big boy he is and show him his potty and underwear. He is so excited and I love it.
Well goodnight I better try to get some sleep now. Hope everyone is doing good.
6 comments:
How fun you get to go a little vacation! I've thought about you lots with Jason gone...just think your on the down hill slide now! Keep hanging in there~! Have a good trip!!
I am so glad that Jason was able to come home and spend some time with you guys! I cannot imagine having him gone and how hard that is for you! I am excited you are going to Arizona and if I was released from the DR. I would meet you there to visit! Too bad! I will call you this week sometime to chat!
Jennifer, you have to tell me when you decide to start a blog! I'm excited to see what you guys are up to. I'm proud of you that you are doing so well without Jason there. I wouldn't do so hot. I just get way too crazy!
Hope you guys have fun in the warm weather down in Phoenix.
Glad you got to spend some time with Jason. Sounds like you guys had a good weekend!
You are wonder woman! I bet it's hard to be without your hubby! Have a good time in Phoenix. I am jealous. We think it's all toasty here and it's probably only gotten to about 50. Ha.
Love you guys!
Oh I hope that there is an end in sight for you! good luck with your dive! I hope you have a good time!
I am so glad to see you guys are doing well. I think about you all the time. I remember how hard it was. You are such a great example of a person, wife and mother for me. Only 1 week left. It will all be over soon. I wish I would have known you guys were in Phoenix. I totally would have met you at the zoo. Take care. We miss you tons.
Post a Comment