Saturday, March 28, 2009
Spring break and everything in between!
I am finally posting all the pics from spring break. We had a great time in Phoenix seeing family and friends. My niece and nephew were at my dads since it was their spring break too. It was fun seeing them and for Tallin and Colt to get to know them better. I took the kids to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium we had a lot of fun. There was a log ride there that splashed into the water Tallin was really excited he's been talking about going on a ride that splashes into water for awhile so he was thrilled. Aunt Heidi and Uncle Jacob met us at the zoo it was great to spend some time with them and I really appreciated the help thanks again guys. They also came with us to go see Race To Witch Mountain it was really good. The boys really enjoyed it I was worried about they being scared but they weren't at all.. We got to do some swimming too which is always fun. We ate yummy food Macyos and Cafe Rio my two favorites. We also got to see Aunt Heather and Uncle Sam it was great to see them. Thanks again guys for letting us stay and playing with my boys.
We are home now and Jason is here. He came home early to surprise us. He was suppose to come home today but ended up showing up last night it was a very nice surprise. He gets to be home for a WHOLE WEEK I am so excited. He went and did some grocery shopping for me today which was so nice I dread going to the store with the boys mostly Colt he is a monster. I am so looking forward to having him around this week and spend some time with him.He is such a great man and husband and I so admire what he is doing. Grandma Kim and Grandpa Scott are coming this week too so I have lots to look forward to and I am so excited.
We still don't know where we will be headed. Jason goes back to Boston next week for another 2 weeks then home again and so on. I hope this will be over soon and we will be moved and together. But for now I am so thankful that he has a job and that I am able to be home with the kids. I am also so thankful that they are so resilient and handling this all so well. I don't know what I would do without them they make me so happy and keep me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hang in there jennifer. it seems like forever until you can be together as a family again but it will end soon. we have been in your situation before and its hard but very worth it in the end. It makes you appreciate the little things in life more.
Jen, the pics turned out sooo cute! I love the layout. I am so happy our hubbies are home! What a great surprise!
Yea for Jason being home! Where is it that you guys are going to end up? I am so sad it isn't California. I was already planning weekends with you guys!:( I can still come visit where ever you guys end up! Keep me posted!
Post a Comment