To Colts Birthday and he is so excited. He wants to have his birthday at Chuck E Cheeses with an Alvin and The Chipmunks cake which I am not sure I am going to be able to find but I will try. When we ask him what he wants for his birthday he says a gun for Tallin we say what about you he says and a gun for me to play with Tallin oh and a Leapster. I can't believe he is going to be 3 he is getting so big.
This is also our last week in El Paso. So I am going to have a really busy week and I don't know when I will post next. I have been PROCRASTINATING big time getting my apartment packed it's not good. Now it leaves me with one week to do it all what have I gotten myself into? Jason is here today and so we are going to try to get as much done as possible hopefully we get a good start on it then I can get the rest done this week between all Tallins school stuff, birthday planning stuff, and just taking care of kids.
We don't "officially" have a place to move to yet. They told us 99% chance it's going to be Austin TX. I can't tell you how excited we are for that what a great place to live I really don't think we could ask for a better place BUT things can change with this business so fast so until we are on our way there nothing is set. For now we are putting our stuff in storage and I am going to go to AZ for a while. Jason has been working in California so we are hoping to go spend a week out there with him and go to Disneyland. I might be more excited about that then the boys I can't wait! We are planning on going the 15th, 16th, and 17th of June getting a 3 day park hopper. The 16th and 17th I will take the boys myself because Jason has to work which I still think will be tons of fun. If anyone wants to come with us you are more then welcome to come join us it would be FUN. But warning they could say "OK come to Austin" and trip would be canceled and we would be heading to Austin or somewhere. So if you want to plan to come awesome but know that things could change with us but we are not anticipating that happening.
This is also Tallins last week of school. I don't know if I am more excited or Tallin is more excited or even Colt. But we are all so excited to have this year behind us. He has had a great teacher for his first year of school I really couldn't have asked for a better teacher we have really loved her she was great for Tallin. The school on the other hand was a little bit questionable I am excited to move and get Tallin into a good school next year.
Tallin also gets his cast off in a week. I cannot wait I am so sick of putting his arm in a bag for his bath, having to help him wash his hands so he doesn't get the cast wet, not being able to go swimming. I am just ready for him to have it off and I am sure he is too.
Bring on the packing, Colts birthday and some fun trips!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I am talking to Eddie to see about Disneyland with you guys...I will keep you posted!!
Wow! You guys have a great summer planned so far. I want to go to Disneyland too! I hope you get to go! Good luck with the moving.
Good luck with the packing and I hope your trip to Cali is uninterupted! TX isn't so far, that would be awesome if you get to go there!
Crossing our fingers!
You are BUSY! I'm loving not having school at least for now. In a few weeks I might be ready to send them back.
Congrats on Austin! (Maybe). That will be so fun. And Disneyland, I'm jealous! Have a blast! Maybe we will get to see you when you come to AZ!
Paxon just had his birthday too-but he's still too little to ask for anything :)
That's awesome about the move. Austin is great! I have an Aunt and Uncle who live there, as well as their son and his new wife. Will you be in RV when you go to AZ? We will be there 24th of June for a week.
Post a Comment