I can't believe my baby is 3 years old, I guess he's not really a baby any more is he? We had a really good day, busy but good. We are officially moved out of our apartment, it's kind of bittersweet. I have been dreading this day for over a month just because I hate moving but it went fast and pretty smooth. I am now typing from a hotel room. We will leave El Paso Wednesday and head to Phoenix. Jason has to be in Austin Monday so California is off :( sorry Kendall... Anyways enough of that this post was suppose to be about COLT!
I think Colt had a good 3rd Birthday. We celebrated at Chuck E Cheeses and had a BLAST. He was so cute dancing around I think he had a really good time. We had lots of friends to help us make his birthday a good one and I am so thankful for the friends we have here, they always make these events much more fun. Colt had fun with his buddies. I will post pics later when I get my camera able to hook up to my computer to download them. We also took Colt to IHOP this morning for breakfast and they sang to him and brought him ice cream for breakfast he loved it!
We love Colt so much and are so happy he is in our home. He is so full of energy and all BOY. He loves to wrestle and punch but then he can turn around and be the sweetest little thing. He loves to pick on Tallin and Tal is too nice to do anything about it, so he will sit there and let Colt beat him up it's actually really funny to watch. Colt will actually pin him to the ground sometimes. I love Colts imagination and he's got a great one too. He still has Fido, he is an active family member in our house :) He is so proud that he can spell and sign his name and it's so cute. He is always asking how to spell peoples names we must have spelled Grandma and Grandpa a million times on the way home from picking the boys up the other night. He loves his friends and is constantly asking if he can go play with them and I think that is so cute. For his birthday we had to get a gun for Tallin because Colt really wanted him to get a gun for his birthday he loves Tallin and he looks up to him even though he beats him up. We just love our little Colton so much! Happy Birthday Baba Ganoush!
7 comments:
I'm sad you don't get to go to Disneyland, but I'm happy you're coming to Phoenix! We would love to see you guys. You're totally welcome to stay here anytime you want or need to. Sounds like Colt had a great birthday.
Bummer..........I will have to figure out a way to come and see you. I cannot believe that Colt is 3. We are old. I hope he had a great day! I am so glad that you and Jason will be together again. I will call you after I talk to Eddie and maybe we can make a trip to see you in Austin.
He is so cute! I kept trying to call but my T-mobile phone hates me.....it never works! Give him late birthday kisses and hugs from me! I love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Colt, glad it was a good one! He is a cutie!
I'm sorry your Cali trip got cancelled but it will be good to be a family again. I hope your move goes good for you!
Jenn,
We had such a great time at Colt's Birthday Party!!! It was so cute to see all the kids dancing with Chuck E. We miss you guys sooooo much! I hope things start coming together for you guys real soon! Wish you were here... better yet, wish we were there :)! Tell your boys hi!
Happy birthday Colt. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you. Take care of your mom and brother.
Happy Birthday Colt! Your boys are SO big! It's been so long since we have seen you all! I need to get hold of my uncle to ask those questions about Texas, I'll get back to you.
Post a Comment