Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm a Slacker!

Sorry everyone (assuming people actually read this thing) I have been slacking BIG TIME on my blog. We have been pretty busy here in Phoenix. We are doing good, as good as can be still in limbo. Jason is working in Austin now and has been for the past month or so. We are hoping we will all be there by the end of the month but we will see.
Unfortunately I can't download ALL the pictures from the 4th etc. because I can't find my camera dock so for now just a quick update, when I find the dock or buy a new one I will get all my cute pics up.
Like I said before the boys and I are in Phoenix. We have been having fun. I joined an AWESOME gym here and I LOVE it. So we go there about everyday I get my 2 hours of exercise in and time alone while the boys play. The childcare is amazing and the boys have a blast. They ask me every morning if they can go to the gym which is great for me. I need all the exercise I can get. Not only does it have super fun cycling classes which I love but there is also pools with water slides, so after we exercise/play we go swimming the rest of the day in this heat that's all we can do. We have seen some movies, been to the library, the science center, splash pads, some trampoline thing that the kids loved, and hung out with family and friends, all and all we are having a good trip.
We are hoping to get some answers soon about where we will be for sure and when. And hopefully I will get a dock soon and get some pictures up. Till then..

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay for the update. Your such a cute mom Jen...Tallin and Colt are lucky to have you! We've been thinking about you and JAs. Good luck with everything. Love ya!

Lissa said...

Sounds like you guys have been having a good time enjoying summer. Excited for the pictures. I'm sure it helps to have the extra motivation to make it to the gym too huh? Love ya!

The Lichlyter's said...

We miss you guys tons. I really hope you get to go to Austin. I am glad you guys are having a great summer. If you want to come to see Jason, you guys could totally stay with us. We are only an hour from Austin. Take care and hang in there.

Whitings said...

We miss you guys over the 4th! RV is the BEST place to be! I am glad to hear you guys are doing well! I can't wait to see pictures.

Rusty and Ashley said...

Just wanted to say thanks again for making to the blessing! You guys are awesome!

Kendall said...

Yea! You have an update! So, you are still in Arizona? How long will you really be there? There is a chance I might be able to road-trip it there in August...maybe??? Let me know. I hope things are going well. I can't wait till you are with Jason again. Call me when you get a chance.

wackywilsons said...

There is no competition to update blogs! No worries!!

I am so glad that you are enjoying your Phoenix days. They are numbered and I hope we can play sooner than later!