Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pictures part one!


Driving to Phoenix!

First thing we did when we arrived was pull out the slip and slide that Colt got from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday. They had a blast.


4 comments:

Whitings said...

Slip-in-slides ROCK! Can we come to your house and play?

The Lichlyter's said...

How fun. We are so excited that you guys are coming. We are definitely in for Sea World. Take care and we will see you soon.

Enjoy the Journey said...

The boys are so cute. I can't wait to meet them. I will call Ash and Kristen and see when we can have a girls night. Movies, dinner, something sweet maybe??? I am so sorry about the move. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Joanna said...

I didn't think you'd been updating your blog! We're shocked you guys aren't moving! We were so happy to hear that you'd all finally be together and no longer be apart. We definitely need to get together before you do move. Maybe we could come up to your dads again and he can make us another yummy dinner?? That was so fun! Let us know when will work for you guys. Keep us updated on the move...and I'll be checking your blog.

The slip n' slide pics are so cute! Your boys look like they're having a ball. That's a perfect hill for sliding. It makes me want to slide down it too!