We are NOT moving, not anytime soon anyways. We don't know when, and we don't know where anymore. It's amazing how much can change in a day or a week. Details to come. We should know more about what is going to happen in the next few days. For now I am planning in staying here at my dads and getting Tallin enrolled in school here.
On a brighter note, I found my dock for my camera so I will be getting pics up soon too.
3 comments:
Seriously, I read that and my heart just broke! I am so sorry! Let me know when you want a date and I'll be there. Maybe the sister's keeper movie? You can always use a good cry!
Jen......I am so sorry. I will call you tonight. I promise.
Jen I can't believe that. I am so sorry. The offer to come here to visit still stands. I will call you this week.
Post a Comment