Jason flew in Saturday night, Tallin has been sick (took him to the doctor today and he has an ear infection, she tested him for strep too but luckily he tested negative for that) but because Tallin wasn't feeling good he stayed home with my dad while I picked Jason up. Tallin was so happy when we got home, he always wants his daddy when he is sick. We were laying on the bed reading a bedtime story and when we were done Tallin says all cute and excited "Mom We're A Happy Family Huh?" I thought it was so cute. He is such a good kid, I am glad he knows we are still a happy family.
Also Tallin has started sleepwalking a little bit. It seems like it's mostly when he is sick. At about 3 this morning we hear Tallin yelling and very upset so Jason goes in the room first and I am close behind when I got in there Tallin was crying and awake so I was thinking that maybe he got sick threw up or something (he had been complaining earlier that his tummy hurt) but then I noticed one of my dads BIG kitchen rugs all rolled up on the floor in the bedroom what the heck?? Then Jason was telling him that he was dreaming. Tallin was very, very, upset because he had woken up while he was sleepwalking and didn't know what was going on. Jason said he had the rug by him and a blue shirt and was yelling at the shirt that it was the wrong flavor. I don't know what he was doing with the rug and how long he had been sleepwalking to drag that thing into the bedroom and like roll it up so weird?!?
We are going to Austin to spend a week with Jason and I am so excited. The boys get to ride on a plane for the first time and they can't wait. We are also going to go to a big water park, Sea World, and get Tallin some school clothes. I can't wait we leave on Wednesday YAY!!! When we get back Tallin starts school the next day. I am actually really excited about the school here I think it's going to be good, just hopefully we aren't here to long ;)
5 comments:
Ha ha poor guy! What a goober! I hope he gets to feeling better soon! Have fun in Austin! I wish you guys were coming up here!
have a good time together on your trip. sounds like you have some fun things planned.
that is so sweet that tallin feels happy when you are all together as a family.
That's so sweet! What a cute little guy. I'm sure you are so glad to all be back together again. Those are the little moments that make all the work of being a Mom worth it.
I still can't believe the sleep walking- that cracks me up. I am so excited that you guys are going out to Austin. What a great brake for all of you guys. I hope you have a great time. Hopefully all goes well for you with the flights, the luggage, and the kids- good luck!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy!!!!!!
Ok what the heck, you poor girl! how come you didn't end up going to TX? That is just crazy, I hope for your sake there is an end to this soon!
That is to funny about Tallin, I think he has been around those Wilkins boys a little to much! Josh's sleep walking habits have started to rub off on Emmy to, and she does the same thing, freak out when she wakes up cause she has no idea what is going on. Good luck, makes for some fun nights!
Post a Comment