Jason flew in late Saturday night I love having him home its so nice I can't wait for all this to be behind us and be back together again. We are thinking it won't be to much longer. Right now he is working in California so he gets to come home every weekend and it's awesome I LOVE it! Monday we went to the movie Night at the Museum 2. It was so funny we really enjoyed it. I would say it was just as good if not better then the first. After the movie we hit a carnival that was right there. The boys had a blast. Then we went to dinner at BJs it was so good it was the first time I have been there and I got the nachos they were HUGE when I was done it didn't even look like I put a dent in them so big and so good.. Here is all the pics.
I thought this picture was funny because me and Tallin have the same weird face going on..
The boys loved their circus hats they came with the cotton candy yummm...
Colt on the boat ride. He may look sweet and innocent but he kept trying to play in the water I thought he was going to fall out and he took his seat belt off little stinker!
Tallin coming down the big slide he loved it. When I was little I got to the top of the slide and got scared and didn't want to go down so I tried to jump off the side at the top I don't know what I was thinking not so smart on my part. So I was a little nervous for Tallin.
The boys won guitars they were so excited.
The boys and their daddy.
Check out those nachos so good.
5 comments:
Oh the nachos look heavenly....Tal and Colt are so dang cute. I can't wait to see you all again. Just for the record, I think your amazing Jen....I can't even imagine having my hubby gone like Jas has to be. What awesome examples you are to us...and I can't wait till the day you can be all together again too!
We had a blast at the circus! I am so glad we all went- good times!!! I'm so glad the movie was good. Looks like you had a great weekend- that carnival looks awesome! I am so glad Jason can come home every weekend. I bet that helps a ton.
BJ's is one of our favorites. It's too expensive so we don't go there often. Wow, that's a big plate of nachos! Yummy.
I'm so happy to hear you won't be apart much longer. Phew! We will all (I'm speaking for all your blogging buddies) jump for joy when that day comes!...I really will get out of my seat and "jump."
I wanna go to the circus...
Look at those nachos...man you always find good food. It sounds like you had a great weekend. I am so glad that Jason is closer, and can come home more. I would love to plan a trip...a get together of some sort, just let me know when and where and we will see what we can do! I sure do miss you guys!
Cute pictures! We are also keeping our fingers crossed that you'll all be together soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment