Well Tallin has his green cast and he is pretty excited about it. He was so cute when they were taking the splint off they would start cutting and he would get all worried and say "don't cut my fingers off" the doctor was laughing at him he is such a worrier. He can't wait for Jason to come this weekend so he can show him his cast :)
6 comments:
I love his green cast! He is such a funny kid. That's awesome they were able to get him in today. Now he can go on his field trip and we can go to the gym:)!
So sorry to hear about Tallin's wrist...Gdma Kim told me this morn! Good thing he is tough and that his Mom is too!! Give him a love from us and one for you Jen, and Colt too...(and Jas when he gets home). We love you all!
Oh what a handsome kid!
This is so funny cause I just finished my post about wheather I should take Tucker to the Dr. or not to have his arm exrayed!
I had no idea you had just gone through this! Tuckers arm has no bruises and is not swollen so maybe that is a good sign that he is fine!
I love the post about the boys in bed! So sweet I hope my 2 little girls are the same way when Haydenn is out of the crib!
Oh what a strong little guy! Give him loves from me! I miss you guys so much!
So sorry to hear about Tal's wrist, but I like the green cast. Give him hugs and kisses from us (and Colt too). We love and miss you guys!
He is such a tough guy. The green cast was a great choice. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment