Friday, May 8, 2009

The results are in


Tallins little wrist is broken. We ended up going to Urgent Care this morning and they took the X Rays and said it was broken. We have to go see a specialist now where they will put the cast on but that doc can't get us in till Tuesday which I am very frustrated with. The doc at Urgent Care put a splint on it and wrapped it up good so I suppose he will be fine till Tuesday. I just wish there was more I could do for the pain. I feel really bad for him but he is being such a tough little cowboy!

4 comments:

Astle Family said...

Those pics are so cute! Poor little guy! Luckily he is one tough kid!!! The boys can't wait to see his arm all wrapped up.

Kendall said...

Oh, Jenn...Poor Tallin. I hope things go good on Tuesday.

Whitings said...

I totally know how broken child bones feel! Well as a mom I guess... I'm so sorry to hear Tallin broke his wrist. At least he is still smiling though : )

Joanna said...

Ooops! Glad you didn't take my advice and wait to take him in.

Is this his first break? He's such a sweet kid!