Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meatball Sub Recipe

For all of you who have asked for the meatball sub recipe here it is. The recipe is actually on a link here on my page under the food sites I love then under For The Love Of Cooking I love love love her recipes she is amazing. I found it under sandwiches. I actually made them again Sunday night for the Elders and tweaked the recipe a little. I didn't add the fennel seeds only because I don't like them they have a really strong licorice taste that I just didn't love. Other then that they were perfect. I had potato wedges and a salad for a side and it was a great dinner. Lemon cheesecake for dessert. I think it was a hit. :)

A little update. I didn't end up going to Chicago with Jason he didn't even end up going. It was a bummer both of us were really looking forward to the trip. But we have new things coming a long we might be all back together again soon so he had to go and check out an area. So it was sad but good. I can't really say where just yet but as soon as we know for sure I will let you all know.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

ugh! love this food blog! i'm adding to my favorites. her food looks delish!
thanks jen!