Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Makutus Island Birthday Bash


Tallin is officially 6 years old! I can't believe it still... Am I really old enough to have a 6 year old? Tallin is so cute and so happy to be 6, he keeps telling me that since he turned 6 he is 2 inches taller, then he will go to point out things that used to be (like a week ago) smaller then him, like the kitchen counters lol.. The kid cracks me up some of the stuff he says is so funny. He is always talking, I mean always even in his sleep he talks. He bounces all over the place while he is talking too, one subject to the next. When I pick him up from school he is always standing there talking to what ever grown up is helping him, it's usually the principle. I can usually tell what he is talking about without even hearing him because he gets his hand into it so much. I try to credit that to all the Sign Language I taught him as a baby but it's probably just a kid thing. He is a fun kid and we are so happy to have him in our home. I know Colt is especially happy to have him, they are the best of friends and Colt loves him so much. He asks me 100 times a day if it's time to pick Tallin up from school yet. We love you Tallin!



We celebrated Tallins birthday with some great friends and family at Makutus Island in Tempe. We had a blast!! Some of the adults even went up into the tree houses to play. I wish I would have gotten more pics of the kids playing on all the stuff but they were running around to much it was hard. Thank you everyone who came we really appreciate it and it wouldn't have been the same without you!

We are so happy you had a wonderful birthday!

5 comments:

Astle Family said...

Happy Birthday Tallin!!! What cute pics! Looks like they had a lot of fun- wish we could have been there!!! P.S. I love your new hair cut! You guys are all looking good!

Kendall said...

Jen- your boys are adorable--though I am sure they wouldn't appreciate being called adorable. You guys look great! I am so coming to visit Miami.

Jenn said...

Your boys are so cute! Good luck on your move, so exciting!!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

We had such a blast thank you so much for thinking of us!

Gool luck on the move! and hope to see you soon!

Joanna said...

you guys are great! i am so glad you invited us, and that we got to see and visit with you for a little bit. what a fun place that was. we had a blast!

i need to get my post up about this fun event.