So the movers came....kind of wish they wouldn't have J/K... what a mess I have. I should be unpacking, I have been trying, I am completely overwhelmed to say the least. Jason is in Austin but he will be home Sunday. The movers destroyed most all of our stuff boxes are wet, ruined books, cookbooks, clothes, bedding, furniture so much stuff has to be replaced. One of the guys had boxes of kitchen stuff that had plates, glasses, fragile written all over it, on a dolly and he tips the dolly and they all go tumbling to the ground so much for those. He didn't even apologize. Then he didn't again with the night stands!! Not to mention they just threw it all in here, kitchen stuff in bedrooms, stuff everywhere so unorganized I don't know where to even start? They didn't even try to help put beds together or anything. I am done, I may go stay at a hotel until Jason gets home would that be bad?
Friday, October 2, 2009
What have I gotten myself into?
So the movers came....kind of wish they wouldn't have J/K... what a mess I have. I should be unpacking, I have been trying, I am completely overwhelmed to say the least. Jason is in Austin but he will be home Sunday. The movers destroyed most all of our stuff boxes are wet, ruined books, cookbooks, clothes, bedding, furniture so much stuff has to be replaced. One of the guys had boxes of kitchen stuff that had plates, glasses, fragile written all over it, on a dolly and he tips the dolly and they all go tumbling to the ground so much for those. He didn't even apologize. Then he didn't again with the night stands!! Not to mention they just threw it all in here, kitchen stuff in bedrooms, stuff everywhere so unorganized I don't know where to even start? They didn't even try to help put beds together or anything. I am done, I may go stay at a hotel until Jason gets home would that be bad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh man, I'm glad they showed up, but I would be ticked if I were you! That is horrible! I am so sorry! I would defenitly go stay in a motel if I were you!!!
Oh Jen I'm so sorry. I hate moving with a passion....but especially if they just put stuff EVERYWHERE. Wish I was closer I'd come help!
I am so sorry! You have to have them give you guys at least some money for all the damage! And you should go stay in a hotel room until Jason gets back, that's what I would do!!
Jen, that is so crazy! I still can't believe those movers! That stinks about all the stuff that got ruined! Live it up in a hotel for the next couple of days- you and the kids need it :)! We miss you guys!!! Good luck unpacking!
P.S. Your kitchen looks beautiful- I love the colors and the granite countertops! Way to find that place!
Jen...how awful. I am so sorry about the movers. I only hope they will have to pay for all that ruined stuff. I'm sorry you have had such a horrible experience--I wish I was closer to help. Go stay in a hotel...I would!! :)
Take one box at a time. Go slow. There's no hurry to get everything unpacked at once - that's my advice.
You would think that movers would be experienced to do a good job at moving. My sister had a wonderful company move them. Sorry you didn't recieve great service.
Thats awful. We just moved and I told Brant we are staying here the rest of our lives. The thought of moving again is more than I can take.
UGH! How completely and totally unacceptable! I would be pitching one heck of a fit. And to add insult to injury they were how many days/weeks late? Good luck! That is so beyond annoying!
That is awful! I wish I was there to help you! That is so unfair that they broke all your stuff! Do they have to replace it or anything?
Post a Comment