Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Beach


On Saturday I took the boys to the beach, with my new friend Amanda and her kids. We had a blast and plan on going every Saturday since both our husbands work on Saturday. Tallin loved it, it was the first time he had been EVER. I took Colt a week or so ago with playgroup and Tallin was very jealous. The weather hasn't been great, lots of rain so we haven't been able to go. Tallin said a prayer Friday that the weather would be good so we could go to the beach and it was. It was beautiful. Tallin was in heaven. It was fun to watch the kids play and just enjoy it so much. I am really excited for many more trips to the beach!!!

7 comments:

Kendall said...

Oh Jen, how I miss those beautiful beaches...and the rain? Don't even get me started! Your boys look so big! They are two good lookin' kids. It is good I have little girls to go with them! wink, wink!!! ;) I am so glad you are having fun out there....now to plan a trip to visit!

Whitings said...

THE BEACH! How fun! It snowed here on Saturday!

Lissa said...

Ahhh the beach! How envious we are! Okay just me, Bryce doesn't love it like I do. They are so cute and look like they had a blast. The next time I need an answer to a prayer I'll send it your way. It looks like He listens to Tal:)

Lauren said...

The beach in November, gotta love that! Hope you guys are loving life in Florida, miss ya :)

Hi Lary said...

What I wouldn't give to be at the beach right now! Looks like it was a fun times!

Joanna said...

What happy boys, they look like they are in heaven - well, that is a bit of heaven.

Is it crazy to think that the Lord answered that small prayer of Tallin's? I don't think so.

Jennifer, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You are darling, and I'm happy to hear you are trying to be a better mother to your kids.

I wish you were moving back this way. Russell just told me...Kansas City? Keep us updated on that.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Wow I can't imagine going to the beach for a play date! That is so cool, one of the perks of living there I guess!

Are you guys going to be in AZ for Christmas?