
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween, we sure did. The boys loved dressing up, Tallin was Indiana Jones and Colt was a Jedi from Star Wars. We went to the trunk or treat at the church. They had all kinds of games set up for the kids. It was a lot of fun. Pretty laid back Halloween this year. I didn't get any pictures at the trunk or treat though because I forgot my camera, I know bad mom.. Tallin loved his Indiana Jones costume, I think he's worn it every day since we got it. He also had a little costume parade at school too and he was so excited to show all his friends his costume.
During the week we made these little guys. It was fun to make and added to the whole Halloween spirit :) The boys also helped me make some pumpkin spice caramel corn it was so yummy. Both recipes are at the Picky Palate here on my blog. She is wonderful and the stuff she makes looks so so yummy.
This is the pumpkin we carved. We choose to only do one this year since we didn't have a whole lot of space to put them and its so hot they only keep for a minute. So this is the one pumpkin we did. I thought it turned out pretty good!
7 comments:
the boys look so cute dressed up. I hear ya on the too hot for pumpkins thing, we got three last year and they all went bad. It was so sad. I am glad you had a good Halloween!! :)
I love their costumes!!! They are sooo cute! Those boys just put a smile on my face- love them!!! How creative with all the food. I can't wait to try that popcorn!
Yay! Halloween pictures! The boys look great in their costumes. I saw a few Jedi costumes-but no Indiana Jones. I love it! Your mummy hot dogs turned out great!
Fun! Looks like you had a great halloween! I love the little mummy hotdogs.
Great lookin' carved pumpkin. Did Merv do that? He needs to give Russell some tips! (we only did one pumpkin too this year.)
Great costumes and pics!
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but that's the cutest Jedi I've ever seen...and a pretty good lookin' Indy too. We miss you guys!
I saw your post on the pumpkin spice caramel corn and it sounded good. When I was at Target after Halloween I bought some of the kisses and thru them in the freezer till today. I just made the popcorn and it is soooooo good!!!
Post a Comment