I just can't get enough of this little guy. He is so sweet and so mellow. I am sure he gets sick of all the hugs and kisses we are all giving him :)
Tallin looks so big in this picture. Colt was covering his face with a pillow.



I love this picture of him yawning, he's got the biggest yawns.

9 comments:
He is precious! I just want to squeeze those cheeks! What handsome boys you have!
Hope you are feeling great!
Oh, Jen. He is so adorable. In my opinion, Tallin looks like Jason, Colt looks like you....so we shall see who he looks like!
I hope your feeling good, doing great and enjoying this new bundle of joy!
He is adorable. Good work!
Oh he is SWEET! What a blessing to have such a mellow baby with 2 older boys. Pretty, pretty baby!
Oh my heck! He is the most handsome baby!!! You have the cutest kids....I miss them so much! Give them all big smooches from their favorite aunt!!! :)
Oh my word. He is such a cute little guy! I just want to sqeeze him! I hope you are feeling better Jen!
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him. All the boys are SO cute! I miss them!
B A B Y H U N G R Y !!!!
He is adorable. Well done.
Wow, Jen he's adorable! And a big one! Glad he arrived safely and all is well with you.
Post a Comment