
During the Friday morning rush to get Tallin to school I got a text message from Jason, basically it said "get a three day bag packed for you and the boys and someone will be there to pick you up at 11:45" Right when I got the text Jason called so I had many questions. I soon found out that I was going on an airplane and the boys were going to stay with Aunt Heidi and Uncle Stretch and also with Aunt Heather and Uncle Sam. I went ahead and sent Tallin to school and just picked him up early. With not much warning about my new little trip the morning turned a little hectic, but with my little helper we got everything done. Heidi showed 11:45 right on the dot and we went and picked up Tallin, then headed to the airport. I boarded the plane and took off to Austin. What an amazing surprise.
Once I got there I found out he had a whole weekend planned which included getting my hair and nails done and tickets to WICKED. I've been wanting to see Wicked forever so I was so excited to go. Jason had to work Saturday so I relaxed at the hotel for bit then went to the spa and cut ALL my hair off. I don't know what I was thinking but I suppose it will grow back. I don't hate but I don't love it either. Then we went to see Wicked which was AMAZING I loved it and can't wait for the chance to go see it again. O yea did I mention that we had FRONT ROW CENTER seats wow talk about up close and personal it was so cool.
We also had the chance to see a couple of movies. We saw BandSlam that I loved and The Time Travelers Wife which was good but really depressing. We hung out and ate some good food. It was an awesome weekend. We had our 8 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago while the boys and I were there in Austin, so we kind of celebrated by going to SeaWorld but this was much better. I love Jason more then anything and it was so nice to get away for the weekend. Thank you everyone who helped, watched the boys ect.. We really appreciate it! Thank you babe I had a wonderful weekend with you!!
ps.. As of now we are moving to Miami Florida we are super excited and plan on being there hopefully middle of September... but who knows, thing can change.
9 comments:
What an unpredictable and exciting life you lead...I don't know if I could handle it!!
Oh how fun! I want to see your hair! I bet it looks super cute! I don't want to say that I am coming to visit you in Miami if you move there, because I don't want to jink it! But either way, I'm coming to visit someday!
oh, Jen....how fun for you. I so wish I could run away with Eddie for a weekend with no kids. I am so glad that you got to spend the weekend with Jason. Wicked--so jealous. I want to go to LA and see it so bad. Eventually maybe. Miami? I know that area pretty good, served my mission there. I will totally come to visit you. I miss you so much. Call me when you get a chance---anytime, really, I would love to chat.
Florida has some of the best beaches. You will have lots of fun!
cute merv. what a sweet husband to put this really fun trip together for you.
miami? what a change! i'm excited to hear how you like it there, and all the fun adventures you'll have there. we would for sure visit you in the future.
no pics of your new haircut...
I can't see the picture that great, but I think your hair looks super cute. Glad you had a good time!
I agree with Heather! I think it looks beautiful! I wish my hair would look that good any day!!!! Good for you Jason! You are an A+ husband! I'm glad you guys had fun. Oh, and Florida sounds perfect! I'm jealous. Super jealous!
Oh what a good hubby! You deserve every minute of it! I loved "Wicked" to! But i'm a little jelous our seats were way up in the nose bleeds! Can't wait to see ya next week!
Impressive! What an awesome suprise. I'm so glad you had fun!
Post a Comment