Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pre-Birthday Dinner


My sweet Tallin is turning 6 on Wednesday. We decided to take him to dinner tonight to celebrate with just family since on his birthday he is having a party with friends and everyone else. When we asked him where he wanted to go he said "Benihanas" of course, the boys love to watch them cook in front of us. So we went and had a wonderful dinner. They sang Happy Birthday to Tal and took a cute picture. He is so so so excited for his birthday and so am I, we have a lots planned and I think it's going to be LOTS of fun. I can't believe he is going to be 6 he is getting so big.

5 comments:

Astle Family said...

Benihanas!!! Good choice! You guys look so cute! What a great family pic!

Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall said...

Happy Birthday Tallin! I can't believe just six short years ago I came to the hospital to see this little guy! Wow--time flies. You guys look great in that picture. I have two little girls just perfect for them when the get older!!

Joanna said...

darling family picture! you guys look great!

we are excited to come to the party! see ya soon!

Brooke said...

ohhhh yum!!! I LOVE Benihana!! Good choice Tallin! Happy 6th Birthday :-)