This last week was a good one. Between Jason being home, grandma and grandpa coming to visit, glitter toes, General Conference, and just hanging out with friends it was very eventful busy and fun! Jason is now back in Boston and life continues :) I am learning to just take it day by day. I've been so worried about when and where we are going to be that it's just stressing me out so I am going to stop and just enjoy this moment. Work on some personal goals and some goals I've set for the boys. I miss Jason and that's not going to change but how I handle it is. It was wonderful having him here for the week. He was such a great help and it was nice to have a little break.
Grandma Kim and Grandpa Scott came during the week. We had a great visit with them. We went to this ranch in Fabens where they have a bunch of animals you can feed and stuff the boys keep calling it the zoo not quite as big as a zoo though but still lots of fun. After you can go into the restaurant and enjoy the best steak. These are the pics of them at the ranch.
6 comments:
Little boys on the ranch, can't get any cuter then that!
You are so amazing in your attitude with Jason being gone! I admire your positive outlook. Hang in there and I'm sure all will go well!
i don't blame you for being stressed out! i would be too. when will merv (hope you don't mind me calling him merv, it's hard for me to call him jason) be done with being gone, do you know? keep staying positive, your boys need you to be a happy mom while their daddys gone. what cute boys!
i'm glad you liked the rice. i made it tonight and once again, a hit. i cook it at 350, sorry forgot to put that.
keep posting. i love the updates.
Oh my goodness Jen! Your boys are so big and SO CUTE! I can't believe it. Ok actually I can totally believe it coming from your hot self. Please let us know if you ever come to the valley o' sun.
Oh my gosh they are getting so big! I miss you guys all so much! You do have such a great attitude Jen. I just love you all so much!
P.S. I love your glitter toes!
Is that Cattleman's? I didn't know that it had an animal area. How fun!! I am glad that you guys had a great week. I am coming to town this week. Let's hang out.
How was your Easter?? Any news about where you guys are headed?
Post a Comment