Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yay for Glitter Toes!





A couple of friends and myself went and got our toes glittered. Glitter Toes is what it is called and I love them. My friend had just gotten back from Utah where the glitter toes has just taken off like crazy I guess. She had hers done in gold and I loved it. So I started looking here and found one place that does them so I made an appointment and we went this morning. They turned out so cute. Danielle got pink and I thought hers were super cute. Teisha got a pinkish color too that is really cute. Mine is kind of purple pink brown don't know for sure but it's really cool. I am excited to go back and try a different color.
It was so nice to get out. We stopped and had lunch at Jackson's we all ended up getting the BBQ chicken salad it was so good. Thanks girls for the day out I had a blast. We totally need to do it again..

8 comments:

Kendall said...

So fun! and so jealous I am not around to go with you...I totally need glitter toes too!

Brittany said...

What cute Glitter toes you have. I love them! So fun!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I love getting my toes painted it makes me feel good about myself again and those are super cute!

The Lichlyter's said...

I had a great time. I can not wait to try all of these colors. I love them. Thanks for finding this place. Till next time.

Astle Family said...

Jenn, way to go with finding this place! I just love how everyone's toes turned out! It was so fun to spend the afternoon with you and Danielle! So what is next?...

Whitings said...

Hey guys! Glad to find your blog! Cute toes!

Katlyn Papa said...

I LOVE the toes! How do they do it? Super cute!

Tammy said...

so cute, time for a pedicure! hey we didnt see you anymore when you were here ,hope you had fun.so do you know where you are going to be living ? xoxox your boys for me. love ya