Some friends invited me and the boys to go with them to the White Sands so I invited Teisha and we went. It was so much fun. We were able to buy some sleds at the gift shop there and it was great. We brought a cooler of food, juice and water and just hung out while the boys ran up and down these huge hills of sand and slid down. I went once and it was really cool. The boys are smaller so they went faster. We also bought some sled wax and that made them go even faster.They loved it being outside in sand what boy doesn't love it. Colt was a little more content just digging in the sand making hand prints, footprints, and trying to draw his name. Tallin loved the sledding but got pretty worn out quick. It was funny because the boys would get so tired and lazy so they would make us haul those sleds up that hill and I have to admit that is quite the workout. I made the mistake of stepping in the sand with my shoe on to help Tallin and lost it thankfully Teisha found it but that was after much digging. Once you got to the top it was so cool. One of the other families there set up a little tent and were flying kites, playing frisbee, and throwing a football around. There was 4 other families that came too and it was a blast. I am sad we haven't gone there sooner but I am hoping we can go back before we leave here. It was great day! I didn't get great pics my camera isn't great and with all that white sand it was hard to get a good pics but here are few attempts I wish I would have gotten some better ones.
No news on when or where we will be going. Keep your fingers crossed that we find something out soon :)
3 comments:
Thank you so much for inviting us! It was awesome! All day I have been telling everyone I talk to about this place. It was so fun and I can't wait to go again!
That looks so fun! I would love to go there!
Sounds like tons of fun. I sure miss those boys. I can just imagine Colt playing in those fountains. He sure has fun in water. Anyway, hope you guys know where you're going soon...If not maybe we'll crash the hotel room in boston. Haha, just jokin. Anyway, give those boys a big hug for me!
Post a Comment