Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Light up Skechers



Yes my boys are now PROUD owners of light up Skechers and when I say proud I mean proud. Tallins school shoes were getting so worn out and for about a year maybe even two he has been asking for Skechers so tonight I broke down and we went and bought him some new Skechers. Colt of course couldn't get left out of the action so he got some too. Tal picked out a pair of light up ones Colt saw some too and thought those were the coolest things ever. They were so cute running and jumping around the store with their new shoes on it was like Christmas. It made me so happy to see them so happy I loved watching them. The rest of the time as they walked around they were constantly looking at their feet and jumping :)

We were at the outlet mall here which is outside. They have this water fountain thing so Colt sees it and darts right into it before I could even stop him new shoes and all, he's pretty fast in them ;) Before I know it he is soaked from head to toe and of course the wind is blowing a little so he is freezing poor kid. I ran him over to a store and bought some little sweats and a shirt to put on him. He gave me a hug when I was changing him and said "thank you mom your so nice" sweet boy. All and all we had a really good time.

2 comments:

Astle Family said...

You can tell how proud they are in the picture of them holding up their new skechers. I just love their smiles! Can't wait to see them in action!

Whitings said...

Those shoes are awesome! The fountain looks like fun! I finally made it Gateway, thanks for the suggestion! When I went though the fountain wasn't on b/c they were showing the Jazz game on a huge big screen with couches and chairs all over for the public to sit and watch. Do people run around in it and get wet? Or is it more of a just watch fountain?