Thursday, July 16, 2009

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!

We are officially moving to Austin TX, and we couldn't be more excited. I think we will leave here in a week or two. I can't wait to get there and be a family again :) Tallin literally started jumping on the bed when I told him this morning, he is so excited. If anyone wants to come to Austin it will be lots of fun.

Jason is AMAZING and doing a great job. I am so proud of him and know he is going to go a long way in this business. I am excited for the future and feel so blessed! Thanks everyone for your love and support!

6 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Oh yea! I'm so excited for you! know if you can just get through the move, YUCK!

Kendall said...

I am so excited for you! I can imagine how excited you and the boys are! I am glad to hear that Jason is doing well. I need to plan to come and see you...how far is that from me?

The Mulligan Family said...

Congratulations on your upcoming move. I've never been to Austin, but have heard it's a really wonderful city. Best of luck on your new adventure!

The Lichlyter's said...

Congratulations, it's about time. I am so excited for you guys. Call me when you get settled. I have never been to Austin and we want to come see you guys.

Brittany said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I bet you are so relieved to finally know and to be able to move. Maybe we'll just have to come for a visit :). Good luck!

justin and sherrie said...

About damn time. Blake Shelton sang the song "PS if this is Austin, and I stilllll lllloooovvvee yyyooooouuuuu" at the concert. We both thought of you guys. The lady behind us was from a town nearby Austin and when we told her you used to live in El Paso she said you will be doing cartwheels in Austin. We'll have to come visit.