It may get hard and I may get frustrated but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I love being a mom and I love my boys. Thank you boys for being such sweet, caring, and busy little boys. I am so happy to be your mom!
I was reading a book last night that my sweet mother in law gave me -thank you Kim I LOVE it- and there was this quote in it. I just thought it was so good, even brought me to tears is says.
"I'd rather be a mother than anyone on earth. Bringing up a child or two of unpretentious birth...I'd rather tuck a little child all safe and sound in bed than twine a chain of diamonds about my {carefree} head. I'd rather wash a smudgy face with round, bright, baby eyes than paint the pageantry of fame or walk among the wise. "
-Meredith Gray
Happy Mothers Day!
3 comments:
Good quote - Nothing is more rewarding than being a mother.
I love the quote. I hope your day was wonderful. You are such a great example to me as a mother. I hope we can get together sometime soon.
Although I haven't experianced the quote with my own children I understand. Good one :)
I love seeing your cute posts. You are an awesome mom with SO much love for those DARLING boys of yours. I miss you so much! Give Tallin a hug for me and tell him I'm sorry about his wrist! Ouch! I'm glad you had a good mother's day, you deserve it. Love you!
Post a Comment