Friday, May 8, 2009

Nothing Sweeter Then This..


Two boys sleeping side by side. Even though Tallin would beg to differ. Colt is such a kicker it drives poor Tallin crazy. When Colts crib was still up he never wanted to sleep in it he always wanted to sleep with Tallin so one day I decided to just get rid of it because it was just taking up space. Now Tallin and Colt sleep together every night and Tallin complains about Colt kicking him every night I feel kind of bad for him. I do love at night when they are going to sleep how they lay there and talk and laugh with each other it makes me smile. Sometimes it carries on for way to long and I try to separate them and they hate it. I really think when it comes right down to it they like sleeping together. It will be better when they have their own beds but it the same room..

This week has been a busy one. Tallin woke up Saturday night with a high fever and not feeling good he was crying about his head hurting. So Sunday morning Jason ( yay Jason was home) took him to the doc and he had an ear infection. Lucky for him he got to stay home from school Monday and Tuesday. He returned back to school Wednesday and had a good day. He was actually excited to go back today and I had a long list of things I needed to get done today. As soon as I got to the mall to get some errands done the school nurse calls and says Tallin fell and hurt his wrist and I needed to go pick him up. So I pull Colt away from the playground and we head to the school. Tallin was very upset I mean shaking, bawling teeth chattering and everything, poor baby. He takes the ice off his wrist and it was a little bruised and swelling up so after about 10 mins of me trying to settle him down the nurse kicks us out. I brought him home and gave him some Ibuprofen. I've been trying to decide all day whether or not to take him to Urgent Care or the ER to get it x rayed. I am not sure it is broken one minute he seems fine then the next minute he will totally brake down says it hurts won't even let me touch it. I've had it wrapped all day and it's pretty swollen so I think I will take him to the doc in the morning. He's sleeping now so that has got be a good sign right?
To Be Continued.....

3 comments:

Astle Family said...

I am up and running. I just love the internet! That is such a cute picture. Those boys are such great brothers.

Kendall said...

You poor thing...I would take him in...but I am really weird about things like that. Is Jason still home? You totally need to come for a visit and we can go to the beach. Seriously...we need to plan something.

Joanna said...

That is so cute they sleep together! They look like good buds.

I'd wait out taking him to the doc. I think if it's fine one minute, then there's no problem. When Abigail gets hurt she will do the same thing. Once they remember they've gotten hurt, they start complaining about it so you will comfort them. They love the added attention.

I'm happy to hear Jason was home for a few extra days! I bet you soaked that up.