It was so fun to see where Jason has been working for the past 2 months and meet his staff. Everyone was so nice and friendly and had nothing but good stuff to say about Jason, not that I expected anything different. It was also nice to see where he has been sleeping and to see what he gets to see everyday. Austin is beautiful and we had a lot of fun.
We went out on the lake Saturday night with one of the guys Jason works with and it was a blast. The boys loved it! There were so many beautiful homes on the lake I couldn't believe some of the homes. How fun would that be to live right on the lake?
We also went and saw the BATS they were sooooooooooooooooo cool, seriously it was awesome. There is this bridge in down town Austin, you stand on it and when the sun goes down 1.5 MILLION bats fly out. There is a ton they start coming out and it doesn't ever end, they blanket the sky it really is so neat. If any of you ever have the chance, go check it out. I tried to get pics of the bats flying out but my camera would let me get a good one plus it was raining.
Then we went to San Antonio, what a cool place. I loved it! We got to see some friends we haven't seen in a while, which was fun. Then we went down to the River Walk it was so cool. We took the boat tour, that is probably the best way to see it all. I can't imagine walking the whole thing. It actually be really nice to walk if it wasn't so hot and you didn't have the kids with you. Anyways so we took the tour then went to Rain Forest Cafe for dessert. The boys loved the Rain Forest Cafe.
Last but not least, SeaWorld need I say more? It was so fun. I love SeaWorld, I have always loved SeaWorld, I have been waiting anxiously to take my boys there and it was about time we went. We had a blast and loved seeing the shows. The boys especially loved seeing Shamu and we got SOAKED! Yes I knew when we sat in the splash zone we would get wet but holy cow we got WET and the water was COLD. They lined up 4 of the whales and they all splashed us and just kept splashing. Tallins shoes even flew to the bottom on the stairs :) It was so awesome though. Tallin now wants to be a whale trainer, how cool would that be? It was so neat to see what those people can do with those animals. I think that would be the coolest job. There was a water park there too that's why we have swimming suits on :) Colt got to go on a water slide all by himself, a pretty big one, he loved it and it scared me to death.(not the slide the fact he was going alone) We also went on this really fun log ride. The picture they took you know when you go down the big drop, of us is priceless. Colt was the bravest (is that a word?) so he is sitting up front and his little head is just popping up with a big ol smile, me and Tallin both look scared to death and Jason is looking like "what the heck is going on" it is so funny. I wish so much I had a scanner so I could post it but I am sorry I don't! I didn't get many pics because everything is so wet I didn't want to ruin my camera, anyways here are the pictures I did get.
We had a great trip and it went way to fast. We are now back and Tallin is in school. Pictures up next of Tallin on his first day of school. It deserve it's very own post :) We missed our family who went to Utah but we are happy you guys had a good time too.
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys. Talin looks handsome for his first day. So grown up. We miss you guys. Let us know if you here any news. Good luck. Call us if you need anything.
Wow sounds like you guys had a blast. I so want to take my kids to SeaWorld I know they would love it!
Jen, those pics turned out great! I love the pics of the boys wearing their new hats- what studs!!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment