Plus this
You get THIS
Yesterday we were getting ready to leave and Colt wanted me to put on his shoe. He sat down in front of me and I told him to hand me his shoe but instead of just handing it to me like a sweet little boy he decided it would be more fun to throw it at me, hitting me right on the cheek hard I of course got mad it HURT. I didn't stay mad for long he was so sorry and kissed me all better. Jason came in that night so I keep teasing him that people are going to think he is beating me he comes to town and I end up with a bruise on my face. I have decided that Colt has a pretty good arm. Maybe we have a future baseball player or quarterback on our hands?
6 comments:
ouch! that's quite a bruise! be prepared for the stares at church today...i wouldn't go! hehe j/k
other than the bruise, you look awesome! you're so tan. the sun scares me...i don't dare layout anymore. ya, and i'm pretty pastey white.
great post jen!
Ouch!!! I'd say he does have a good arm. What a story you'll have to tell years from now!!!
Wow! It definitely turned into a pretty good shiner! I loved how right after he gave you kisses- what a sweetheart!!!
Oh man! Ouch! How sweet that he kissed you better though. What a funny kid!
Wow that is some bruise! Looks like you got a baller on your hands!
That is a shiner! Holy cow! Paxon has gotten me good a few times, but never like that!
Post a Comment